Q: What’s Your Real Estate Investment Journey?

If you’re thinking about investing in real estate, think about ADUs, too.


I’ve been building wealth through real estate for years, and today I’m going to share my journey  with you. 


Cited below for your convenience are timestamps that will direct you to various points in the video. Feel free to watch it in its entirety, or use these timestamps to browse specific points at your leisure:


0:55- Why my property’s location doesn’t allow me to take full advantage of the ADU laws


2:00- How our tight market factors into investors’ plans


3:30- The different costs investors should take into account when calculating their cap rate


4:45- Why building an ADU or two can significantly increase your profit margins and cash flow


7:30- What your investment could look like 10 years down the road


8:15- Wrapping things up


If you have any questions for me about investing in real estate, ADUs, cash flow, or anything else, don’t hesitate to reach out via phone or email. I look forward to hearing from you soon.


No comments :

Post a Comment