What’s the Best Way to Determine How Much Your Home Is Worth?


I’m offering you a free home evaluation that is much more accurate than a Zestimate.

Thank you all for your great feedback on my last blog post regarding the state of the market, where
I compared what we saw in 2018 to 2017.

As we have all learned, the market has pretty much reached its peak. Many of you have
done well in terms of your net worth by accumulating equity on your properties, though a few of
you have called me to say that while your equity looks nice on paper, it hasn’t given you any sort
of return yet.

Well, with that in mind, I have something to offer you:

I’m offering you a free home evaluation that’s accurate within 1.5% to 2% of the sales price
of the home. You might ask why you should go with my home evaluation instead of, say, the one
provided by the popular website Zillow’s valuation tool, the Zestimate.

The truth is that Zillow’s own site says that only 91.6% of the homes listed in the Long Beach area
sell within 20% of the sales price—that’s not a very high accuracy. Zillow may be a good tool
for a ballpark estimate, but you can’t rely on their Zestimates for an accurate estimate of your
home’s actual value. Remember that Zillow’s own CEO sold his home for 40% less than what
his Zestimate called for.

If you would like to know your home’s exact value, please reach out to me. I’m more than happy
to provide you with a complete report on your home so that you can review your current financial
information and prepare for the next step toward your real estate goals.

No comments :

Post a Comment