Accessing my Secret List of Homes From 6 Different Avenues



There are many great San Gabriel Valley area homes for sale. Click here to perform a full home search, or if you're thinking of selling your home, click here for a FREE Home Price Evaluation so you know what buyers will pay for your home in today's market. You may also call me at (626) 643-7090 for a FREE home buying or selling consultation to answer any of your real estate questions.

Today I will be talking about my secret list of homes in the Covina and Los Angeles areas and how you can access it. You might be skeptical at hearing this, but trust me, this list does exist. I have found these properties from 6 different areas.
  1. Shadow Properties: These are foreclosed homes that have not been released to the market by the bank.
  2. Flipped Properties: I have access to the 'fix and flip' homes that investors buy and then repair. The investor will give me a price, and then I can contact you to form an offer.
  3. Expired Listing / For Sale by Owner Follow-Up: I follow up on properties like these and can help you gain access to them by calling the bank and/or the owner of the property.
  4. Home Valuations from my website: When home owners us the home valuation tool on my website, I then know about their property that they might be trying to sell. These homes are not listed, but I am able to contact the owners.
  5. Access to Probate Attorney: When people pass away, their estates must be settled, and I have contacts in this industry that I can communicate with to find you a property.
  6. Access to Divorce Attorney: Much like #5, I have contacts with attorneys who can alert me to potential homes as a result of a divorce. 
Most real estate agents do not have the connections that I do, so contact me if you are having trouble locating a good property in the Los Angeles or Covina areas. I can find a hidden gem for you among these 6 different avenues. If you need assistance please call me at (626) 643-7090 or email me at reoagent@shawnluong.com

1 comment :

  1. Nice blog. Like it. If you ever need service on your ac repair please visit us at rheemteamcomfort.com

    ReplyDelete