HUD Home Program Update



 Hello everyone and thank you for joining me on my video blog. There has been an update in the Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Program for home buyers and I wanted to fill you in. You can see my original blog post on the HUD Program by clicking here.

As I detailed in my original post, the HUD program has to do with homes acquired through the consequence of foreclosure on an FHA Loan. There are two ways to take advantage of this service, first: law enforcement, firefighters, emergency medical technicians and teachers (k-12) can buy a HUD home in a nice area for up to a 50 percent discount on the list price. Second, when using the HUD Program the buyer has a 30 day period to purchase a home before anyone else in the marketplace.

However! This 30 day period, starting on the first of December, turned into a 15 day period! This means there is less time to take advantage, so act swiftly!

Finally, in addition to the HUD update I wanted to let all of you know that tickets are still available for my home buying class. Through the HUD program, completing this class makes you eligible for down payment assistance! Be sure to sign up if you live in the Covina, CA area and are in the market to buy a house.

Thank you for joining me on my video blog and have a safe and productive week! 

No comments :

Post a Comment