2 Methods of Helping Buyers Compete

Here are two strategies to help buyers find success in our market.

I’m sure that you’ve heard about all the bidding frenzies we’ve seen in our market. Listed homes are currently receiving five, 10, or even more offers apiece. That has left many buyers wondering what they can do to increase their chances of getting their offers accepted and ultimately winning the house. Today I’ll share two methods that I have used to help my buyers secure a property.


Since homes are selling fast, sellers 

will likely need extra time to secure 

a home for themselves.



One way that we help buyers is with an escalation clause. An escalation clause is a section of your contract that states you will pay a certain amount above any other offer but not more than a limit that you set for yourself. For example, if you were in a bidding war and one of your competitors offered $600,000 for a home, you could put a clause in your offer stating that you were willing to pay a certain amount over that offer up to a limit that you set. 

Another way to differentiate your offer from another is to allow the seller to stay in the house for 30 to 60 days while they search for a new home. After all, most sellers in this market are also buyers—since homes are selling fast, they’ll likely need the extra time to secure a home for themselves. 

If you’re interested in buying a home, don’t hesitate to reach out to me. I can schedule you a free consultation so you can learn how to navigate the process and ultimately purchase the home you want. Hope to hear from you soon!

2 comments :

  1. I’m Артур Борис a resident/citizen of the Republic Of Russian. I’m 42 years of age, an entrepreneur/businessman. I once had difficulties in financing my project/business, if not for a good friend of mine who introduced me to Mr Pedro to get a loan worth $250,000 USD from his company. When I contacted them it took just five working days to get my loan process done and transferred to my account. Even with a bad credit history, they still offer their service to you. They also offer all kinds of loans such as business loans, home loans, personal loans, car loans. I don’t know how to thank them for what they have done for me but God will reward them according to his riches in glory. If you need an urgent financial assistance contact them today via email  pedroloanss@gmail.com 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you looking for business loan to refinance your needs then pedro loan offer will be good for you because is genuine and liable to work with on an affordable rate and simple loan terms and conditions, also for any kind of loans you wished to apply with email pedroloanss@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete